Air Duct Cleaning in Las Vegas
It is important to have your air ducts cleaned out annually in order to protect the health of your family, while encouraging optimal functioning of your heating and air conditioning systems. Unless you have looked inside of your heating and air conditioning ducts, you have no idea how much stuff can accumulate inside of them. Not only can this debris decrease the ability of the air to flow properly, but it can also enter your home in the air that you breathe every day.
What Are Some of the Signs That Your Indoor Air Isn’t as Clean as It Should be?
If you or someone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, it is more than likely that your indoor air quality is poor. These symptoms include:
- Respiratory problems
- Sore throats in the morning
- Indoor allergies
- Constant sneezing
- Itchy eyes on a regular basis
- Runny noses
- Regular occurrence of headaches
- Tiredness on a daily basis
Reasons Why You Should Arrange for Duct Cleaning
Over the years, the ducts in your home accumulate quite a bit of debris that can diminish the functionality of your heating and air conditioning systems. Each of the following facts provides an excellent reason to have your ducts professionally cleaned.
- Health – Mold and mildew have a tendency to grow inside air ducts, particularly in climates featuring high levels of humidity. Since the spores can spread through the home, causing your family to become ill, it is important to have your ducts properly cleaned once a year.
- Allergies – Dust, pet dander, and other types of allergens often find their way into air conditioning and heating vents and ducts. In order to prevent unnecessary allergy flare ups, you should have your heating and air conditioning ducts professionally cleaned on an annual basis.
- Infestation – Since your ducts open to the outside, it is possible that vermin, bugs, and/or rodents might enter your home through them. Although pests don’t typically set up house inside the ducts, they might find a place inside your home that is perfect for their needs.
Professional Duct Cleaning
If you haven’t had your air ducts cleaned recently, now might be a good time to have it inspected. Our professionals will evaluate your system to determine whether or not it needs professional cleaning. If they determine that it does, they will thoroughly clean your ductwork to optimize air flow and improve the quality of your ventilation. They will improve the quality of your indoor air by sanitizing your heating and air conditioning ducts thoroughly.