Free Estimate and
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Leak Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repair
- Main Line Repair
- Water Heater Repair
- Faucet Repairs
- Plumbing Inspections
- Video Camera Inspection
- Bathroom Plumbing
- and more!
Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Most water heaters last between ten and twenty years, making it necessary to replace them every so often. Unless you have the skills and experience required to do so, it is important to hire a licensed plumber to complete the job for you. This type of installation can be accomplished in a few hours, so you can have hot water right away. Since you are replacing your water heater, you might want to consider all of your options before buying your next one. Take into consideration the following factors to help you make your decision:
- The size of your family
- Your budget
- Your energy usage expectations
Types of Water HeatersWater Heaters
If a replacement water heater is needed, you have several options that you can choose. They include the conventional water heater, tankless water heater, solar water heater, and the hybrid heat pump water heater.
- Conventional Water Heater: This style of heater is available in a variety of sizes, including 10 and 20-gallon capacities. Gas or electricity is used to heat water that is held in the tank until it is needed. High-efficiency models are available.
- Tankless Water Heater: Designed to offer an energy-efficient source of heating water, the tank less water heater is smaller than the conventional tank and can be hung on a wall. It doesn’t begin to heat water until the hot-water faucet is used. The cost to install a tankless water heater is generally a little more expensive than other types due to the fact that it might need special venting, extra electrical circuits, or bigger gas lines.
- Solar Water Heater: Using the sun’s energy to heat water, this style of heating system is available in two styles. Passive solar water heaters are reliable and less expensive. Active solar water heaters are more efficient to use.
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater: Designed to reduce water heating costs, the hybrid heat pump water heater takes heat from the air for the purpose of heating the water. It combines the use of a heat pump with conventional tank storage.
Please contact us if you would like to set up the installation of a water heater replacement for your Las Vegas home.